Planet Revive Travel Soap Bag
We teamed up with Cathy from Planet Revive (the maker of our popular Unpaper Towels) to design this BEEautiful Travel Soap Bag.
This travel soap bag is a unique "invention" that came to me when I was packing my toiletry bag to go away for the weekend. I was packing my shampoo bar into one of those plastic travel containers and thought "there has to be a prettier and more sustainable alternative to this plastic box"!
These soap bags have a lovely soft canvas outer layer which is lined with a waterproof PUL layer on the inside so no moisture from your soap seeps into your toiletry bag. Simply towel dry your soap after use, pop it into the bag and close the bag by folding over the top flap. To clean, simply turn inside out and wipe with a damp cloth. Easy Peasy!
Why have we selected this product?
- Handmade in Queensland
- Internal waterproof layer to keep contents of toiletry bag dry
- Reduce plastic consumption by choosing this travel soap bag over a plastic soap container
- To close, simply fold over upper flap
- Easy to clean - simply turn inside out and wipe with damp cloth (or machine wash if you wish)
- Versatile – use to store soap, shampoo bar, menstrual cup, hankies, reusable makeup wipes
Material: Canvas outer and waterproof PUL inner
Dimensions / weight: Approx 12 cm L x 10cm W
Made in: Handmade in Queensland