Perky By Nature Reusable Bamboo Fibre Coffee Cup - Peach/Blue - 12oz
Perky by Nature reusable coffee cups are made of bamboo fibre, natural resin and corn fibre. This unique blend makes them biodegradable at the end of their life. The lid features a unique straw hole, not only making them perfect for coffee but also making them ideal for kids, juices, smoothies, iced teas and iced lattés.
Why have we selected this product?
- Secure screw on bamboo fibre lid
- Spout lid (like a takeaway cup)
- Straw hole in top of lid
- Detachable spill-proof silicone plug to cover spout and straw hole
- Recyclable silicone sleeve to protect hands against hot liquid. Easily removed to enable cleaning
- No plastic taste or smell
- Biodegradable after use (simply bury in your back garden!). Biodegradation will take approximately 2 to 3 years
- Lightweight alternative to glass or ceramic
Material: 65% bamboo fibre, 30% Corn Fibre and 5% natural resin
Dimensions / weight: 12 ounce (medium)
Made in: China