Onya Dog Waste Disposal Bag - Apple
Onya’s compostable dog waste bags are made of 100% GMO free renewable plants and are free from any plastic additives. They are certified compostable to Australian, USA and Japanese standards and are deemed “worm safe” so your composting worms will continue to thrive. Onya’s dog poop bags are compostable in industrial facilities meaning they breakdown quickly at temperatures between 50 - 60°. Although they are not officially certified home compostable, they will still break down in your home composting system but they will likely take longer (6 – 12 months) as there is less microbial action occurring.
These compostable waste bags come in a handy carry pouch with a carabiner clip making it easy to always have it 'On Ya'. They can also be used as nappy waste bags, for camping trips or for collecting vegetable peelings.
Why have we selected this product?
- Carry pouch made from rPET (recycled plastic bottles)
- Carabiner clip on pouch for easy transportation
- 30 bags (2x rolls of 15) made from 100% GMO free renewable plants
- Free from sulphates, petrochemicals, and parabens
- 100% Certified Compostable to Australian, US, European and Japanese standards
- Puncture and tear resistant
- Refills available
- Deemed “worm-safe” with no micro-plastic residue left behind
Product Stats:Material: Bags - 100% GMO free renewable plants / Pouch - rPET - made from recycled plastic bottles
Dimensions / weight: 30cm L, 22cm W
Made in: China