Onya Dog Waste Disposal Bag (Refill)
Onya’s compostable dog waste refill bags are made of 100% GMO free renewable plants and are free from any plastic additives. They are certified compostable to Australian, USA and Japanese standards and are deemed “worm safe” so you're composting worms will continue to thrive. Onya’s dog poop bags are compostable in industrial facilities meaning they breakdown quickly at temperatures between 50 - 60°. Although they are not officially certified home compostable, they will still break down in your home composting system but they will likely take longer (6 – 12 months) as there is less microbial action occurring.
These compostable waste bags can also be used as nappy waste bags, for camping trips or for collecting vegetable peelings ready for your home composter.
Why have we selected this product?
- 30 bags (2x rolls of 15) made from 100% GMO free renewable plants
- Free from sulphates, petrochemicals, and parabens
- 100% Certified Compostable to Australian, US, European and Japanese standards
- Puncture and tear resistant
- Deemed “worm-safe” with no micro-plastic residue left behind
Product Stats:Material: Bags - 100% GMO free renewable plants
Dimensions / weight: 30cm L, 22cm W
Made in: China