Emondo Kids - Fractionated Coconut Oil - 250g
Unlike many plant-based oils, fractionated coconut oil (FCO) has a stable shelf life and won’t go rancid. It is also nut-free for those who can’t use the often-recommended walnut, almond, tung, or flaxseed oils. Rubbing FCO onto your bamboo plates and cutting boards will keep them protected and you won’t have any problems with unwanted coconut flavours or smells.
Depending on how often you use your plates, you should give them an oiling approximately fortnightly.
Why have we selected this product?
- Prolong the life of your plate
- Large 250ml bottle will last a long time
- Easy application with spray nozzle
- Antibacterial properties
- Can be used on your wooden chopping boards as well
Material: Fractionated Coconut Oil
Dimensions / weight: 250ml
A message from the manufacturer
- Be sure your plates are as clean as possible and thoroughly dry (cleaning with lemon and salt is recommended)
- Spray the oil in an even layer over the bamboo
- Leave the oil to soak in, overnight if possible, or for at least a few hours
- Remove the excess. If the plates feel oily or sticky, buff off any remaining oil with a clean dry cloth or paper towel