HannahPads - Propose Pink
Hannahpads offer an eco-friendly, economical and healthy alternative to disposable menstrual pads and they are available in a variety of gorgeous patterns.
The internal top layer of the Hannahpad is made of unbleached 100% organic cotton meaning it won’t irritate delicate skin. They have an external waterproof coating so that there are no embarrassing leaks and they are washable and reusable for 2 to 3 years meaning you will reduce the amount of waste you send to landfill and benefit from long term savings.
Why have we selected this product?
- NEW extra grip silicone dots on pantyliner, small, long liner and medium size pads to prevent slippage
- NEW slimline fit in the pantyliner, long liner and small size for added discretion
- Easy to use – simply place into your underwear and snap in place to secure
- Easy to clean – rinse and soak in cold water before washing with normal laundry (see below for more information)
- Cost effective
- Healthy alternative
- External waterproof coating to ensure no leaks
- Ultra-soft unbleached 100% organic cotton internal top layer – perfect against delicate skin
- Eco-friendly alternative to using disposables
- Reusable for 2 to 3 years
- Increased comfort – no sticky adhesives or irritation from rubbing that can occur with disposables
- Available in a variety of sizes dependent on your flow
- Choice of 3 gorgeous patterns
- Suitable for regular users, menstrual cup users, vaginal discharge, spotting, postpartum bleeding, light bladder leakage and those with sensitive skin
Material: 100% organic cotton inside layers and waterproof outer layer
Dimensions / weight: multiple (see below)
Made in: South Korea
A message from the manufacturer:
How do I wash my Hannahpads?
Rinse using cold water as soon as possible to remove any discharge.
Lather using a probiotic soap or any natural laundry detergent.
Soak in cold water for a minimum of 6 hours to overnight. Up to 48 hours if required, changing water daily.
Hand wash or machine wash.
Dry inside or outside, in the sun where possible.
Do not bleach, dry clean or use fabric softener. Tumble drying is not recommended. Please ensure pads are completely dry before storing away.
How do I use my Hannahpads?
Place the hannahpad over the inside of your underwear, pattern facing down. Fold the wings over the gusset of your underwear and fasten using the snaps.
What sizes do I need?
Refer to the sizing guide image and the information below to decide which are right for you.
21cm(L) x 7.5cm(W)- when snapped up [Absorbency] 30-45mL
3 cotton layers, 15g Good for light spotting days and catching vaginal discharge.
27cm(L) x 7.5-8cm(W)- when snapped up [Absorbency] 30-45mL
3 cotton layers, 20g The slimness of a pantyliner and length of a medium, combined. The extra coverage is great for while doing sport, on-the-go, or for nighttime use.
21cm(L) x 7.5cm(W)- when snapped up
5 cotton layers, 20g
Good for light spotting days and catching vaginal discharge.
27cm(L) x 8cm(W)- when snapped up [Absorbency] 55-80mL
Similar to size Regular in supermarket disposables. Great for regular medium flow.
33cm(L) x 8.3cm(W)- when snapped up [Absorbency] 75-110mL
For medium to heavy flow. Can be worn for day/night use with it's non-bulky design.
36cm(L) x 9cm(W)- when snapped up [Absorbency] 85-130mL
For heavy flow days/nights when lounging at home or to sleep in comfortably and feel protected overnight.
Super Ultra Overnight
42cm(L) x 8.5cm(W)- when snapped up [Absorbency] 120-180mL
For heavy flow days/nights when at home lounging or to sleep in comfortably and protected overnight.
**Descriptions on suitability of our products is only a suggestion. Please keep in mind that each person’s requirements are different and the best point of reference is your experience with disposables and the understanding of your own unique needs.