Little Eco Shop Grow Your Own Kit - Flowers
This Grow Your Own kit will allow you to grow up to three herbs or up to three flowers (carefully selected to attract pollinating insects to your garden) in a stylish eco-pot. All components of the kit have been handpicked by Little Eco Shop to provide you with an eco-friendly Grow Your Own kit. Whether you are limited in space (perhaps living in a unit), would like to attempt to grow some of your own produce or would like to encourage pollination in your garden or veggie patch, then this is the kit for you.
The kit includes one plant pot (which is made from recycled plastic), three reusable plant labels (made from recycled plant pots), a wax crayon, three seed varieties (choose from the herb kit or the flower kit) and planting instructions.
Why have we selected this product?
- Stylish plant pot, perfect size for a widowsill or outside
- Plant pot and labels made from recycled plastic
- Herb kit includes Sweet Basil, Chives and Slowbolt Coriander
- Flower kit includes Alyssum Rosie O’Day, Livingstone Daisy Mix and Californian Poppy – Carmine King
- All seeds are Heirloom and open-pollinated
- Seeds are not hybrids, not chemically treated and are not GMO
- Eco-pot is specially designed for the smallest spaces while still having the appearance of a full size pot
- Conical shape of pot makes it ideal for every windowsill, a small table or patio
- Eco-pot is UV and frost proof
- Eco-pot is suitable for indoors (saucer is advisable) and outdoors
- Eco-pot and plant labels are recyclable at end of life
- Water reservoir and raised drainage hole at base of pot to allow drainage
- Reusable plant labels (simply wipe of crayon and start again)
Material: Pot and labels made from recycled plastic
Dimensions / weight: 30cm L x 13cm W x 13.5cm H
Made in: Asia
A message from Little Eco Shop: The Eco-pot has a raised drainage hole at the base of the pot and for this reason the manufacturer recommends using a saucer for indoor use in case a small quantity of water manages to escape.