My Last Bag Reusable Produce Bag
My Last Bag reusable produce bags will allow you to shop for your fruit and veggies in style without the need for plastic or paper bags AND they’ll keep your vegetables fresher for longer.
My Last Bag reusable veggie bags are made from hemp which is one of the most sustainable fabrics available. Plastic produce bags don’t allow your fruit and veggies to breathe meaning they’ll go off quicker. This reusable veggie bag can be dampened with water before placing in the fridge to keep your produce fresh. Simply wet with water, wring out and put your produce inside in the fridge drawer.
Why have we selected this product?
- No more plastic or paper bags (did you know it takes more than 4 times the energy to produce a paper bag than it does to produce a plastic bag? Therefore neither are ideal.)
- Reduce your waste
- Store in pantry or fridge
- Tare weight printed on bag for easy checkout
- Made from sustainable unbleached, undyed hemp fabric
- Breathable fabric with antibacterial properties
- Easy to clean – delicate machine wash or cold hand wash
- Drawstring closure
- Perfect for carrots, leeks, broccoli, celery, cucumber, salads and leafy vegetables
Top Tip: Store mushrooms in a dry veggie bag as they do not like moisture. Store Eggplants out of the bag in the fridge. Store tomatoes, potatoes, onions, garlic and most fruit at room temperature in a bowl.Product Stats:
Material: Unbleached, undyed dew retted hemp fabric
Dimensions / weight: Large: 40cm L x 30cm W
Made in: China