Peppermint is an Australian quarterly print magazine focused on style, sustainability and substance. Covering slow food, ethical fashion, natural living, health and beauty, diversity, social entrepreneurs and more, it was created for the rapidly growing number of individuals who appreciate good design and creativity, but also care about social and environmental issues and things that matter.
SPRING ISSUE 47 includes:
- Indigenous fashion’s powerful stories of change and resilience • Crafting for community and connection • Future-facing fashion with KITX • The Corner Store Network preserving food security • Fighting for inclusive fashion and body positivity • How to talk about climate change to make a difference • A new world of kind and considered travel • How our boundaries are blurring in the digital age • Sustainable jewellery with a wild, nostalgic heart • The nuanced shades of natural makeup • Naomi Hobson’s art celebrates life and connection to Country • Towards a new, circular, economy • Navigating the world of certifications and symbols • How to clean for a chemical-free home • The power of flowers, according to science.
SUMMER ISSUE 48 includes:
- Three special edition ‘Have Hope’ covers • The power of giving back • actor Samuel Johnson takes on his best role yet • Sarah Wilson rediscovers truth in nature • Surfers riding the growing wave of climate activism • Stargazing with Aboriginal astronomer Karlie Noon • Colourful, inclusive fashion with Kablooie • The beauty of life at a flower farm • The benefits of float therapy • How to give bees a chance • A cute DIY project to sew and share
Why have we selected this product?
- Printed on Australian-made, PEFC-certified, carbon-neutral-certified paper from well-managed forests that comply with environmentally sustainable practices
- Peppermint proudly offsets carbon emissions through the Carbon Neutral Australian Gold Standard-Certified Reforestation Yarra Yarra Biodiversity Project.
- Enjoy “screen-free” reading of topical articles in an environmentally conscious manner
Product Stats:Material: Printed on Australian-made, PEFC-certified, carbon-neutral-certified paper
Dimensions / weight:
Made in: Sydney, Australia