Lil' Bit - Shoo! Organic Insect Repellent 250ml
Are you looking for a low-tox insect repellent that really works?!
Look no further! Now you can enjoy your BBQ's and outdoor activities this summer with this pleasant smelling, effective mosquito and fly repellent. A mix of woody, citrus and floral tones combined to make a summer perfume with a purpose!
Made from all natural and organic ingredients, this spray is safe enough to use on babies and can even be applied to the face*.
PET CARE: Did you know SHOO! is also great to deter fleas, mites, ants and ticks on pet bedding and also in chook houses! The mixture of oils poses no threat to our animal friends but can help keep these nasty critters away. Just spray regularly on bedding/roosting material.
Why have we selected this product?
- Deet free!
- Effective insect repellant without the nasty chemicals
- Pleasant natural fragrance
- Comes in a rPET (recycled plastic) bottle which is made from 100% post-consumer (used/existing) recycled content making it both recyclable and reusable!
- Recyclable atomizer and lid
- Safe for children and animals
Product Stats:Material/Ingredients: ACO Certified Organic Witch Hazel, ACO Organic Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside Solubilizer (Palm Oil Free), Demineralised Water, Organic Essential Oils including Rose Geranium (Pelargonium X Asperum), Citronella Java (Cymbopogon Winterianus), Cape Lavender (Lavandula hybrida var. Marie), Cochin Lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus), French Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis), Lemon Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus Citriodora).
Dimensions / weight: 250ml
Made in: Handmade in Australia
* Witch hazel (Hamamelis virginiana) is a shrub native to North America. The leaves and bark of the plant are used to make an extract that’s been used for centuries as a natural remedy for various skin conditions. It has astringent properties, which can help contract the skin and tighten pores and is also a natural anti-inflammatory, so it help reduce redness and swelling. That’s why I use it for shoo! as it will be gentle on those who suffer from eczema, psoriasis, and other inflammatory skin problems or sensitive skin. If you have sensitive skin, always do a patch test on your inner wrist. Close eyes when spraying on face, if spray gets into eyes, rinse with cool water.