Biotuff Compostable 4L Freezer Bags 25pk
Biotuff’s 4L freezer bags are biodegradable and compostable and are made using plant based thermoplastic corn starch resin which is a renewable resource. They provide a sustainable and eco-friendly alternative to using plastic bags as there are no petroleum additives and they will degrade in landfill, your compost bin or the natural environment (should they ever find their way out of landfill or a composting facility).
Biotuff’s bags are biodegradable and certified compostable in both aerobic industrial and home composting facilities. And you can rest assured that they’ll degrade in landfill as well, they may just take a little longer (up to 6 months) as they require some form of photosynthesis to break down.
Ideal for meal preparation to help prevent food wastage at home. Store your perfectly portioned fruit & vegetables or meat in the freezer until you're ready to cook them.
Why have we selected this product?
- Biodegradable and certified compostable to Australian and European standards AS4736, ISO16929, ISO14855 and Biodegradable Products Institute (BPI)
- Certified home compostable to Australian Standards AS4736 BPI and AS5810
- GMO free
- BPA free and certified for food use
- Superior puncture, tear and heat resistance
- Suitable for temperatures -20C to +40C (not suitable for microwave)
- Long shelf life
- Reduced landfill waste and carbon emissions
- Breathable – great for controlling odour and dissipating moisture
- Can be composted in aerobic, industrial composting facilities
- Includes 25 bags
- Bag thickness 15um
- Perfect for frozen meal prep for fruits & vegetables and freezing meat
Material: Plant based thermoplastic corn starch resin
Dimensions / weight: 24cm x 40cm / 40L
Made in: China