Biotuff Compostable Dog Waste Bags 60pk with Dispenser
Biotuff’s dog waste bags are biodegradable and compostable and are made using plant based thermoplastic corn starch resin which is a renewable resource. They provide a sustainable and eco-friendly alternative to using plastic bags as there are no petroleum additives and they will degrade in landfill or the natural environment (should they ever find their way out of landfill or a composting facility).
They are also the perfect size for nappy disposal.
Biotuff’s bags are biodegradable and certified compostable in both aerobic industrial and home composting facilities. And you can rest assured that they’ll degrade in landfill as well, they may just take a little longer (up to 6 months) as they require some form of photosynthesis to break down.
Why have we selected this product?
- Biodegradable and certified compostable to Australian and European standards AS4736, ISO16929, ISO14855 and Biodegradable Products Institute (BPI)
- Certified home compostable to Australian Standards AS4736 BPI and AS5810
- Come with a handy bag dispenser with clip to attach to leash
- GMO free
- Up to 90 day decomposition
- Superior puncture, tear and heat resistance
- Impact toughness and leak-proof
- Bags are printed with non-toxic, soy based ink
- Long shelf life
- Reduced landfill waste and carbon emissions
- Breathable – great for controlling odour and dissipating moisture
- 4 x 15 bags per roll
- Handy singlet bags
- Baby powder scented
Material: Plant based thermoplastic corn starch resin with plastic dispenser
Dimensions / weight: 33cm x 22cm including handles
Made in: China