Eco Turtle Life – Hydrating Gel Cleanser (150ml)
Are you looking for a cleanser with a difference? This Australian made gel cleanser is beautifully refreshing and effortlessly removes dirt and impurities from your skin without stripping it of its natural pH.
Made from locally sourced plant-based superfood ingredients and packaged in a beautiful glass bottle, this cleanser is not only great for your skin but also great for the environment.
The bamboo silica, green tea and aloe vera leave your skin feeling soft, supple and revitilised and the subtle scent will remind you of your favourite day spa!
Once you’ve finished your first bottle of cleanser, you’re able to purchase refill pouches here to refill your bottle. The pouches can be collected and then returned to Little Eco Shop to be sterilised and reused (please find more information below).
Why have we selected this product?
- Bamboo silica and Green Tea are rich in antioxidants to combat premature ageing
- Coconut powder and Aloe Vera Juice hydrate and restore skin cell moisture
- Bladderwrack (Algae) and Cucumber remove dirt and make-up without stripping your skin’s pH
- Leaves skin feeling silky smooth and moisturised
- Suitable for all skin types including dry or sensitive skin
- Beautifully subtle spa-like scent
- Cruelty-free, vegan and all-natural
- Packaged in glass bottle with stainless steel pump
- Cleanser does not require water to lather therefore reducing water consumption
- Refill pouches available (and can be returned for reuse)
Material/ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glycerin (Vegetable), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Milk Powder, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Propanediol, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum, Fucus Vesiculosus (Bladderwrack) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Levulinic Acid, Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Essential Oil, Juniperus Communis (Juniper) Essential Oil, Citrus Aurantium (Petitgrain) Essential Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citric Acid.
Dimensions / weight: 150ml bottle
Made in: Australia
Refill pouch return program:
Refill and return using these simple steps:
- Purchase your refills pouches from Little Eco Shop, here.
- Once pouch is empty, rinse any remaining product out and allow to dry
- Store and save used pouches
- Once a year, return all your pouches (include your name and email address) to Little Eco Shop, PO Box 3059, Warner 4500 QLD
- We will then email you with a $10 voucher code to redeem in store (to cover the cost of returning the pouches)
Please note, we are only able to provide one $10 voucher per customer, per year so please consider saving your pouches up and returning them all together once a year. This will save you money on postage costs and also reduce the environmental footprint of the returns program.
Any questions, please email Hazel at email@example.com