Ecyo - Bathroom Cleaning Pods (for spray bottles) 3 pack
Ecyo’s eco-friendly cleaning pods are not only an innovative alternative to unsustainable supermarket bought cleaners but they’re also really effective and efficient cleaners.
The highly concentrated, plastic-free cleaning pods fully dissolve in water so you can completely avoid single use plastic cleaning bottles while also avoiding the harsh chemicals.
Using the bathroom cleaning pods is easy – simply add warm water to an old repurposed spray bottle (or you can purchase a reusable amber bottle here), drop the pod inside the bottle, swirl a few times and watch it dissolve. Then top up with cold water and clean a multitude of surfaces such as the bath, shower, toilet, bathroom tiles, laundry splashback or any other wet areas.
Each pod can create up to 750ml of cleaning solution or you can use less water for a more concentrated cleaner. 500ml is a good volume to start with and you can experiment from there.
Ecyo’s pods have been formulated to include environmentally-friendly ingredients that also give them a lovely fresh scent. The bathroom cleaning pods have a pleasant ocean breeze perfume.
Why have we selected this product?
- Plastic-free pods replace plastic bottles of cleaning solutions
- Considerably reduce the amount of plastic and harsh chemicals in your home
- Pack of 3
- Each pack contains a label which can be added to your bottle at home.
- Grey water and septic tank safe
- Each pod creates up to 750mls of cleaning solution
- Strong and effective cleaning power
- No nasty chemicals
- Plant based
- Reduced carbon footprint as you don't need to ship water around the world
- Packaging made of recycled and compostable material
- Palm oil and phosphate-free
Dimensions / weight: 3 pods, each creates up to 750ml
Made in: China (Developed in Australia)
Ingredients: Non-ionic plant-based surfactants (cleaning agent)
Sodium mineral salts (pH balancer)
Perfume (95% naturally derived)
<1% Phenoxyethanol (preservative)
Note from manufacturer: these pods are designed to dissolve when they come into contact with water therefore it's important they are stored in a dry place away from splashing water. Storing in a sealed Tupperware is a great idea. Do not touch the pods with wet hands.