Green Essentials Natural Hair Ties
How often have you seen old or lost hair ties lying on the floor? More than you can count, I bet. They are more than likely made of plastic, won't biodegrade and pose a threat to wildlife. In fact, it is estimated that 9071kg of plastic hair elastics (that’s the weight of an average bus!) are disposed of on our planet each day?!
Now there's a sustainable alternative that won't burden our planet for hundreds of years to come. These natural hair ties by Green Essentials are made of 100% natural rubber and organic cotton and are biodegradable at the end of their life. They are strong but stretchy so they'll hold your hair up tightly all day long.
Why have we selected this product?
- Made of natural rubber and organic cotton
- Environmentally friendly alternative to synthetic hair ties
- 100% plastic-free and vegan
- 20 hair ties in a pack (10 black and 10 white)
- Suitable for all hair types
- Stretchy but strong
- Biodegradable at end of life
- Smooth and durable
Material: Natural rubber and organic cotton
Dimensions / weight: 20 ties per pack
Made in: China