Hello Snowglobe Reusable Fabric Gift Wrap - Save the Trees
Did you know? Every Christmas, Australians throw away over 350,000 km of wrapping paper! That’s equivalent of 50,000 trees! And that’s just Christmas alone.
So why not consider a beautiful reusable alternative? Hello Snowglobe have designed these ingenious reusable fabric gift wraps to replace disposable wrapping paper. Not only do they look stunning, but they are designed to be used over and over so you can avoid paper wrapping and save some precious trees in the process.
There are many ways to wrap your present using Hello Snowglobe fabrics. The Japanese style of wrapping with fabric is called Furoshiki and it is used to transport clothes, gifts or other goods. It is done by wrapping the object and tying knots and bows to secure it. It’s functional and looks great!
Hello Snowglobe fabrics are designed to be used in this method or in a traditional present wrapping style with some string or ribbon to hold it in place.
Why have we selected this product?
- Endlessly reusable
- Six beautiful fabrics to choose from
- Two sizes to choose from - Small size will fit items such as jewelry, books or candles; Large will fit an averaged sized shoe box
- Wraps have a removable ribbon which allows you to wrap your gift in many different ways
- Furoshiki inspired but with a modern twist
- Help reduce deforestation and waste
- Choose to gift the wrap to the recipient to reuse or keep for yourself to reuse
Product Stats:Material: Cotton
Dimensions / weight: Small 48 x 42cm or Large 62 x 53cm