Honeybee Wrap - DIY Beeswax Wrap Refresher Bar
Have you ever wondered how to make your own Beeswax Food Wraps? Or perhaps you'd like to rejuvenate the wraps you already have. Well, this Honeybee Wrap DIY Beeswax Wrap Refresher Bar is all you need to get started on your eco-adventure.
Buying the ingredients of this kit individually, in small quantities, can be very expensive and the mixture can also be very smelly and messy to prepare. This DIY kit offers the perfect solution by taking away all the hard work and only leaving you with the fun part!
Why have we selected this product?
- DIY kit includes 150g of pre-blended beeswax, tree resin, organic coconut oil and jojoba oil plus an instruction sheet
- All you need is your choice of gorgeous printed fabric, some baking proof paper and an iron or an old baking tray
- Makes 4 – 8 wraps (depending on size)
- Can also be used to rejuvenate existing wraps
- Provides a great way to be actively involved in your sustainable lifestyle
Material: Beeswax, natural (tree) resin, organic coconut oil and Jojoba oil
Dimensions / weight: 150g
Made in: Australia