Patch Natural Bamboo Adhesive Bandaids - Large
Have you ever thought that the majority of a traditional bandaid and its packaging is made of plastic? That’s why we have sourced an eco-friendly alternative that is not only kind to the planet but also kind to your skin.
Introducing Patch bandaids; the natural alternative to wound care that is latex free, paraben free, thimerosal free and cruelty free.
Patch natural adhesive strips – keeping it simple for cuts and scratches
Patch coconut oil kids adhesive strips – perfect for kids abrasions and grazes
Patch aloe vera adhesive strips – great for burns and blisters
Patch activated charcoal adhesive strips - great for bites and splinters
Now available in these larger sizes to cover those bigger mishaps!
Why have we selected this product?
- 10 Hypoallergenic adhesive bandaids per tube (5 x large squares & 5 x large rectangles)
- Latex free, paraben free, thimerosal free and cruelty free
- Bandaid is biodegradable and can be composted at the end of use
- Packaging is made from recycled cardboard
- The backing of the bandaid is made of paper, not plastic
- The bandaid is made from 100% certified bamboo fibre and mineral based Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (PSA)
- All colouring used is natural
- To ensure all bandaids maintain sterile conditions, each bandaid is held in a biodegradable plastic sleeve
- Vegan product and not tested on animals
- Merthiolate/Thimerosal free (this is commonly found in wound care products and often is the cause of mild to severe skin irritation)
- Breathable bamboo fabric with naturally antibacterial properties
- Patch is a certified B Corporation
- Four options available including a kids version
Material: bamboo fabric bandaids
Dimensions / weight: 5 large squares (7.5cm x 7.5cm) & 5 large rectangles (7.5cm x 5cm)
Made in: China