Pod Star Reusable Capsules for Aldi K-fee, Caffitaly & Verismo (Double)
Pod Star’s reusable coffee capsules are a zero waste product designed to help stop millions of disposable single-use coffee capsules going to landfill each day.
They’re made from high quality, marine grade 316 stainless steel meaning they will not rust or corrode. This product is designed to last a lifetime.
To use, simply fill the capsule with your choice of Stovetop ground coffee from your coffee supplier or cafe, ground to a fine-to-medium "Stovetop" grind, screw on your lid and place into your Aldi K-fee, Caffitaly or Verismo machine.
Why have we selected this product?
- FREE 25gm bag of Ground Coffee with every Pod Star capsule purchase
- Includes two capsules which is ideal for those who like a stronger coffee or if you’re making more than one coffee at a time
- 2 x Pod Star made coffees per day will save 730 single use capsules a year being produced and going to landfill
- Made of high quality stainless steel
- Stainless steel scoop and tampers sold separately
- Durable and endlessly reusable
Material: 316 stainless steel
Dimensions / weight: compatible with the following machines: K-fee Expressi®, Verismo, Caffitaly s24 and s20 (PLEASE NOTE: these pods are NOT COMPATIBLE with the Caffitaly s21 machine)
Made in: China