Sow n Sow Christmas Herbs Gift of Seeds
Give the gift of growing this Christmas, with the stunning Christmas pack ‘Christmas Herbs’. This trio includes parsley, thyme and and chives for a fragrant and useful summer garden.
Each seed in this trio is quick and easy to grow, providing endless pops of colour to both gardens as well as pot and containers.
This package features gold foiling for that extra bit of Christmas cheer that we all need in our current times.
Featuring original illustrations by Melbourne artist Daniella Germain, this Gift of Seeds is designed and made in Australia, printed on 100% post consumer waste recycled card and plastic free. A biodegradable, tear-away plant label is included which can be used to mark out where your seeds are planted. A recycled brown kraft envelope is provided for mailing or gifting purposes.
These products are designed to promote a connection with nature and enjoy simple pleasures. They make a sweet and thoughtful Christmas gift and are perfect for teacher gifts, kris kringle or secret santa presents or to send to family and loved ones in far away places.
Please get in touch with Hazel directly if you're interested in bulk/corporate orders. We'd love to help. Please email email@example.com
TOP TIP: buy any 10 or more Sow n Sow Gift of Seed cards and receive 10% off. Discount is automatically applied at checkout.
Why have we selected this product?
- Made from 100% recycled paper
- Stunning hand illustrated designs by Daniella Germain
- Space to write a message on the back
- Kit includes a mix of Thyme, Chives & Parsley (Thymus vulgaris, Allium schoenoprasum, Petroselinum crispum) seeds, a plant label to mark where your seeds are planted, planting instructions and a recycled kraft envelope for mailing
- Perfect for teacher gifts, kris kringle or secret santa presents or to send to family and loved ones in far away places.
Material: 100% recycled paper
Dimensions / weight:
Made in: Australia
**THIS PRODUCT CAN NOT BE SHIPPED TO WA DUE TO SEED/QUARANTINE RESTRICTIONS**