Little Wildling Co Tea Infuser / Strainer
Did you know many tea bags contain plastic and are therefore not recommended for composting? Not to mention the micro-particles of plastic that are inadvertently ingested when using tea bags. Swapping to loose tea is the best way to avoid unintentionally using tea bags that contain plastic. The added benefit of loose tea is that it tastes so much better! So why not grab yourself a loose tea infuser and sit back and relax with a perfect, waste-free tea.
Why have we selected this product?
- Avoid plastic in tea bags by using loose tea leaves
- 100% plastic-free
- Fits perfectly into teacups and mugs
- Fine holes so tea leaves can't escape into your cup
- Use the lid as a saucer once your tea has finished brewing
- No more struggling to get loose tea leaves into the small ball infusers
Material: stainless steel
Dimensions / weight: 9.5 x 7.4 x 6.3 cm
Made in: China