The Little Veggie Patch Co. Grow Food Anywhere Book
Sorry, currently out of stockNotify Me When Available
Grow Food Anywhere is the Little Veggie Patch Co’s fifth book and really does redefine what it means to grow food in small spaces.
This book looks at the modern styles of gardening that makes it possible for any aspiring, small space, time poor person to grow their own edible paradise.
New systems such as wicking beds, aquaponics and hydroponics are covered, as are more traditional styles of raised garden beds, in-ground planting, and of course, planting in pots.
There are three distinct chapters within the book:
- What Plants Need (Soil, Light and Water; Infrastructure; Planting and Harvesting styles)
- Fruit and Veg to Grow (more than 70 varieties of fruit and vegetable across all the climatic zones in Australia and NZ; a completely new design makes interpreting the plant maintenance and watering an ease)
- Pest and Disease to Know (25 Pest and Disease; identifying them according to their appearance and damage they cause, and then how to cope, treat and eradicate them organically)
Why have we selected this product?
- A guide to growing food regardless of the size of your patch
- Includes information about when to plant seeds specific to your region
- Great gift idea for any outdoor or garden loving family
Dimensions / weight: 28 x 22 cm
Made in: Printed in China