Wirepegs (Grade 316) - 2.0mm diameter (various quantities)
Do you find your wooden laundry pegs just don’t last the long yards or your plastic pegs eventually disintegrate and leave plastic shards all over your garden? If so, stainless steel pegs are the way to go. They may be a little more expensive initially but they’ll last a lifetime.
These 316 grade stainless steel Wire Pegs are best suited for marine conditions which experience the most extreme conditions. Due to the increased nickel content of these pegs and the lower carbon and manganese content, they have a much higher corrosion resistance and are therefore more durable in extremely salty environments. They are strong, durable and won’t break or fall apart as they are made from just one single piece of wire.
Why have we selected this product?
- Grade 316 stainless steel
- Durable and strong
- Suit extreme marine conditions
- Rust resistant and won't fall apart
- Will last a lifetime (they long outlive plastic or wooden pegs)
- Come in a handy hemp bag
- Available in bags of 20 and 40
- Increased wire thickness (2mm) makes these the strongest pegs ever! Ideal for extreme wind such as on boats and yachts
Product Stats:Material: Grade 316 stainless steel
Dimensions / weight: 5.9cm L, 2mm wire diameter
Made in: China